What is it?
The Care For Heart cardiovascular consultation service is an opportunity for patients to learn about and address all heart related ailments that may prove destructive if left untreated. Our board-certified cardiologists provide compassionate, extensive and advanced cardiac care for patients with known or suspected heart conditions.
Care For Heart specialists are trained to offer comprehensive patient evaluations for early detection and prevention of cardiovascular abnormalities such as:
- Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Rhythm Disorders, and more
Your Care For Heart consulting team of cardiac professionals work towards arriving at an early diagnosis through comprehensive evaluation of your medical history, lifestyle choices and overall physical and cardiovascular health.
We request patients to be open and thorough in answers to staff queries. Our assessment and your treatment are informed by the insights you offer. We expect patients to provide us with:
- Accurate records of you and your family’s medical history. Copies of past records and diagnostic tests are to be obtained from primary physicians and brought along to the consultation to aid assessments and avoid unnecessary testing.
- A sincere and complete catalogue of your daily habits and lifestyle choices that help explain poor cardiac health (diet, nutrition, exercise, alcohol and narcotics use, etc.)
- A list of current medications, dietary supplements and vitamins that you consume. Information regarding any known allergies should also be clearly communicated.
Once the above information is reviewed, extensive physical examination and necessary diagnostic testing soon follows. X-rays, lab tests, EKGs and stress tests are used to record your hearts electrical activity and detect any inconsistencies.
Your Care For Heart cardiologist calmly walks you through all collected findings and helps chart out a treatment plan to counter any complications. We provide you with the information and tools needed to make important lifestyle changes and recommend advanced testing and medication for further treatment.
For more information, please call us and find out what you can do to make your heart better.